2008 DOG DAYS OF SUMMER Meet and Greet??

OK,

Last years post has been sticky for what reason I don't know because it never happened.

The dates for this summer are JULY 11th 12th and 13th.

The Location is OHIOPYLE STATE PARK located between the Laurel and Chestnut Ridges of Appalachian Mountains in southwestern Pennsylvania.

What is there to do?

Rafting, Kayaking, Swimming, Camping of course, and there are a few places to wheel within a 20 mile drive. My thoughts were to make this less of a wheeling trip and more of a meet and greet fun weekend kind of thing, but I'm open to suggestions.

I just think that it would be fun to get a group of us together and I think that PA is a real good central location for guys from NY NJ WV VA MD PA OH MI and KY.

Check your calender and post any ideas here.

OK DUDIES!!!

We just got word that our offer on 5.5 acres and a 4 bed rooom double wide modular on a full block foundation 14 miles from Ohiopyle State Park was accepted.

So if all goes well and we can have a DOG DAYS OF SUMMER weekend, we can use my land as a launch pad. Camping will be avaliable on my property.

OK DUDIES!!!

We just got word that our offer on 5.5 acres and a 4 bed rooom double wide modular on a full block foundation 14 miles from Ohiopyle State Park was accepted.

So if all goes well and we can have a DOG DAYS OF SUMMER weekend, we can use my land as a launch pad. Camping will be avaliable on my property.

CONGRATS!!

Welcome to the land of major debt!!!! Just think of the MAJOR Tax deductins you'll be able to take advantage of next tax season!!!

CW

CW