Random plugs

I'm on a mission to figure out where all these loose plugs go to. Any ideas?

IMG_6597.jpeg
^
|

This is right next to the gas pedal and ties into the main harness

IMG_6598.jpeg
^
|

Under the hood right next to the ECU

IMG_6600.jpeg
^
|
again under the dashboard split from the main harness

IMG_6599.jpeg

4 hours ago, eaglescout526 said:

Top is cruise control stalk switch connector

Third and last is for the sentinel headlamp delay relay. I’ve got a few of those if you want to have that feature. 

ADDING THE SENTINEL HEADLAMP FEATURE

I love the Sentinel Headlamp feature. It allows my Jeep to provide me with safe lighting after exiting it at night. We live in a rural area with no street lights. Here how it works.headlamp delay module instructions

I researched an old wiring diagram and found that all that was needed to have this feature was plugging in a relay!! And, the plug is already in our Jeeps. Headlamp delay module wiring diagram

The relay is part number 56000636 or 56009324 and sells for about $50.Headlamp delay moduleHeadlamp delay module connector

Since I part out XJs and MJs, I went through my stash and found I had saved a few without knowing what they were. Think “junkyard” here.Headlamp delay module location

I simply plugged the relay/timer in and instantly had sentinel Headlamps.

Since you don't have cruise, you will find another connector on the pass fender, near the battery.  That is the connector for the cruise control servo.  To add cruise, you would need the servo, the short vacuum hose that goes to it (there is a plugged T fitting on the pass fender, near that connector), the throttle cable from the servo to the throttle body, and the turn signal stalk with the cruise control switches on it.  The turn signal stalk/cruise control switches will have a wire that will need to be routed down inside the steering column, and then plugged into the connector that has already been identified. Install those items and you would have cruise.