okay this anit funny

JeepDew

I just bought another Jeep. a 1993 XJ, 2 wheel drive, 750.00.

This Jeep thing is to addictive....I need therapy.....

Mike

not be an a$$ but how clean is this 2 wheeler because I got the wifes 93 4x4 for 300 so yeah you may need help

I just bought another Jeep. a 1993 XJ, 2 wheel drive, 750.00.

This Jeep thing is to addictive....I need therapy.....

Mike

not be an a$$ but how clean is this 2 wheeler because I got the wifes 93 4x4 for 300 so yeah you may need help

first of all you are an @$$ for bursting a Jeepers bubble. Second of all, the interior is mint, drove it home at 80, let go of the wheel and straight as an arrow, i minor dent but when I put the new paint on, will fix it. swaping in 4x4 from a 95 that i purchased yesterday. making the 93 the dd and selling off all the parts from the 95.

so next time a jeeper thinks that he got a great deal and he feels real good about it, take your comments and shove them up your MJ tailpipe.

to the rest of you sorry if I pissed you off with my tone, some people just love to ruine other peoples happiness.

Thanks to the rest for your help this place rocks :cheers:

Mike

Wow so how do really feel. :cheers:

Like I said not to be an a$$ but if you would of posted pic of this said ride then maybe I would of came across differently. Sound like a nice ride. Sorry to bust your bubble but most Jeeper have thicker skin.

:needpics:

silly XJs MJs are cooler.

nah, my brother picked up a replacement body for his wheeler pig XJ.

2 door great body, damage to the steering column, doesn't shift well (auto), 2wd, makes noises... BUT THE 4-0 DON'T LEAK!

for 1200

:cry:

you stole that poor mans(or woman)s jeep man!

however it is a 94 and has COLD a/c jamminz.gif worth it!