V8 in my comanche!

Ok I’ve decided to stuff a 327 in my comanche, cherokee, and yj. Wanted to do a 283, but had trouble finding one that wouldn’t take a priest to bring back to life, so was gonna do strokers since I have three 4.0’s but low and behold had a 337 fall into my lap! Then found a couple others in good shape so all should take good rebuilds. Curious if anyone has done a v8 swap besides the ls as to motor mounts and radiators? Will be keeping the ax15’s and getting the Novak adapter. Yes it will be carbed as my uncle is a wizard with quadrajets! The go to guy since the 70’s. Hei Distributor and aluminum heads and intake. Decent cam for what I want each vehical to do specifically. Just need motor mount and radiator info. Many thanks in advance!

Set aside a good budget for getting a v8 into an XJ/MJ. The cost of the engine itself is almost inconsequential compared to all the other parts you need. That being said, there are plenty of non LS engine swaps in the epic tech. But yes, most will be LS as they are a more viable swap candidate for most builds. 

• 2 months later...

Didn’t realize I posted twice on here. I do post to a yj and a cherokee one when I post as I have three builds. Yes the Cherokee and comanche are the same front but there are some differences in the years I have. And yes they are one year apart but the front end clip inside is different. Some sites respond quicker some don’t. You can always just read the one and ignore the other as well. Will try to be more attentive in the future.