my comanche

i'm new to the site so i thought i'd share my truck. it's an original "eliminator" with 164k on the clock and still runs like a champ. recently put a tera BB on it with 30x9.5" Medalist Mud Kings and stock tj wheels. next saturday it's getting a 4" lift, 15x8 4" backspace Soft 8s and will prolly be sitting on 32x11.50's or 31x10.50's....not sure yet. it has a few body issues on the drivers side rocker and rear quarter, but my buddy is gonna fix that up over the summer and respray it Jeep Green Metallic. the only problem with the truck is it has 3.07's in it :cry: but yea well i doubt it will have that much wheeling time. i just wanna have a nice looking truck to drive everyday.

BEFORE

AFTER

Dumping the 3.07s isn't as much about wheeling as it is about keeping it fun to drive on the street. Offroad you can always shift into 4-low. Simply finding a set of XJ 3.55 axles will help out a lot.

x a million

Ive acctually got an XJ with 3.07's and as much as I like the peel-ability of it, Id rather have some 3.55's for it.

sirius or xm?

sirius 8)

what size lift is on it now?

it has a 2" Teraflex budget boost on it now and fits the 30x9.5's fine with no rubbing, even when wheeling. i'm really hoping to get the 32x11.50's on it but if not 31's will be good enough.

if i upgrade the gears i'l prolly go with 3.55's or 3.73's whichever i can do cheaper. :D

got the lift/wheels and tires on yesterday. it's about 5" now. the lift was kinda pieced together but with all new stuff. skyjacker rear 3" add a leaf with teraflex rear shackles, teraflex control arms upfront, rustys 3" springs with 2" teraflex spacers and it still has the rustys shocks but i'm prolly gonna get a new set down the road. the 32s and 3.07's definately suck so i'm gonna order some 4.56's for it in 2 or 3 weeks. jamminz.gif

wheels are 15x8 Cragar Soft 8's with 32x11.50's Goodyear Wrangler MTRs