NOS Speedometer (ebay)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2023 at 6:43 PM, russel730 said:

Doesn't seem like a terrible price

I ended up purchasing this NOS Odometer this weekend. Thanks for posting the listing on CC a few weeks ago. Otherwise it would've flew under my radar.

I'm slowly piecing together a working full set of gauges with the old style face plate design. If a NOS Adjustable Tach gets listed on eBay I'll be tickled.

2 minutes ago, White_Comanche said:

Thanks for posting the listing on CC a few weeks ago. Otherwise it would've flew under my radar.

Glad to know it's helpful. I'm constantly on ebay looking at stuff I don't need JUST IN CASE I find something I might need...someday. I'll BOLO for a NOS Tach and will post if I find one. Always happy to help spend other people's money!

4 hours ago, russel730 said:

I'll BOLO for a NOS Tach and will post if I find one.

Sweet. It would be awesome if one shows up sometime in the next several months!

I currently have all the gauges with the old style look... including a tach. I believe it has a bad resistor. It's bloated and cracked open.

It was nice to buy this NOS speedometer because the one that came in the cluster I purchased was in really bad shape—very gummed up and off-balance.

If nothing shows up I'll make this into a late-year MJ project and try to find a suitable replacement resistor.