Got one now ! Thanks ! Light Grey Interior screw cover just above courtesy light.

Bill

I am missing the approximately 1/2" diameter light grey plug from my Comanche's interior, it's goes right above the lights on the side walls.

If you have one you'd be willing to sell just let me know how much, Thank You !

Grey Plug.jpg

• Bill changed the title to Got one now ! Thanks ! Light Grey Interior screw cover just above courtesy light.
1 hour ago, Warren99 said:

Is the third bag black or brown, I can't tell. I need a few black one's, if you have some and want to sell @ or dm me please

The 3rd bag is Cordovan (burgundy, maroon) like the seat belt plug at bottom. I don’t think I have any black right now. But black would be the easiest to match with paint. I’ve got some SEM satin black on hand, I could paint a couple for you if you wanted. 

36436E07-EE8E-46CD-878B-9086FC1D8244.jpeg

2 minutes ago, schardein said:

The 3rd bag is Cordovan (burgundy, maroon) like the seat belt plug at bottom. I don’t think I have any black right now. But black would be the easiest to match with paint. I’ve got some SEM satin black on hand, I could paint a couple for you if you wanted. 

36436E07-EE8E-46CD-878B-9086FC1D8244.jpeg

Thanks but I don't wanna deal with the hassle of shipping and ruin some cordovan ones. And for some reason I didn't really think abt the whole painting thing. I'll just get some grey ones or whatever color I see next from the junkyard and paint them.

28 minutes ago, Warren99 said:

Thanks but I don't wanna deal with the hassle of shipping and ruin some cordovan ones. And for some reason I didn't really think abt the whole painting thing. I'll just get some grey ones or whatever color I see next from the junkyard and paint them.

If you aren’t familiar with the SEM paint for vinyl and plastics, it’s super high-quality stuff.

On 1/22/2023 at 6:08 PM, Warren99 said:

I'm not really familiar with any of that kind of stuff. If you think it'll look OEM black then how much for you to do 4 or so(I'll figure out exactly how many later) and ship to 30281?

How does $20 shipped sound?

I don't know how well the black paint will match the factory black trim.  it comes out pretty "flat", instead of glossy.  If the factory panels are glossy, the "flat" screw covers might be noticeable?  SEM has three blacks- Landau black, Gloss black, and Satin black.  I have the Satin black.  Recently repainted this steering column in my CJ.

CJ YJ steering column.jpg

I think Landau is supposed to be a pretty-close match--it's what I used to paint my steering column, to make my dash, and it looks pretty good to me. I haven't painted any trim pieces, but I think the lower valence I got from the PO of my truck was painted in the same Landau Black.

16 minutes ago, acfortier said:

I think Landau is supposed to be a pretty-close match--it's what I used to paint my steering column, to make my dash, and it looks pretty good to me. I haven't painted any trim pieces, but I think the lower valence I got from the PO of my truck was painted in the same Landau Black.

Thanks for commenting, I was considering getting some of the Landau.  Would you say it's a semi-gloss?  Or more gloss than flat?  I think satin is intended to be between gloss and flat, but I think it falls much closer to flat.

32 minutes ago, schardein said:

Thanks for commenting, I was considering getting some of the Landau.  Would you say it's a semi-gloss?  Or more gloss than flat?  I think satin is intended to be between gloss and flat, but I think it falls much closer to flat.

It's definitely not flat, I'd say semi-gloss. Reflects a decent amount of light.