Running rough

I have recently purchased a 88 Comanche with a blown head gaskets I replaced the gasket installed new lifters and replaced majority of the vacuum lines it cranks up just fine maybe a slight high idle and when I drive it it does fine until I slightly let off the gas then it starts jumping real bad and runs rough  I can't just Cruze on it you have to be to the floor or let off completely for it to run fine any idea would be greatly appreciated!

It could be your O2 sensor? I had a issue with high cranks and idles. I had my TPS, IAC and O2 sensor replaced all in one go. And I had my throttle body removed and cleaned. It could be something totally different but it very well could be one of those? Cruiser has some excellent tips and notes that could help you troubleshoot

If you have already done so, go to Cruiser54.com and perform the Mostly Renix Tips.

Since you most likely unplugged and unhooked all the sensors and hoses, just go back through all the procedures again (and again) to verify you put everything back correctly.  If everything is installed correctly, then start testing sensors.  Another good website for the Renix sensors is Lunghd.com.