uhaul trailer question

Smokeyyank

Quick question, I just bought a 72 commando but need to trailer it. It currently has a D60 rear but no front axle. I'll have a tractor at pick up and drop off to move it. My question is will this trailer work or do I need a transport? I'm concerned with the width of the axle being able to fit inside the utility trailer.  

Trailer I'm wondering about

image.png.3107f075f2777b39ff39d2d7e43acf54.png

Transport

image.png.a6ebbdee82cb71eca3fdac3a47d3ab0b.png

the 6x12 with the ramp has a narrower opening at the back than 6'.  the 6x12 that has a "tailgate" rather than full ramp is a full 6' at the rear opening.

I'd probably use the car hauler and put the Jeep on backwards so the tires can be properly attached then figure out something for the frontend.  maybe a spare tire or 2 for cushion and then strap it down?  dunno for sure. 

I brought a spare front axle and installed it in order to bring home this truck.

IMG_20211012_162359_202.jpg

9 hours ago, howeitsdone said:

Put up some pics! Commandos are sweet

I'll have a build thread soon but this is what I'm starting with...... It's a 72 that they guy was going to graft on to a TJ frame with some other silly things.  I do not intended to go that route but will slowly do a resto mod. Been hunting for a bullnose one for a while and this was a smoking deal and I got a LS to swap into it too. 

May be an image of outdoors