mini helicopter delights!

JeepcoMJ

ha, so I work at menards, and it's black friday.

work actually wasn't that bad. it was made all the better when I found out we are selling these

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mini-Remote-Control ... dZViewItem

just a little different graphics. $9.95 minus my 10% menards team member discount later, and I have a mini RC helicopter that fits in my hand.

it's reheally sweet jamminz.gif I already flew it into things like;

my face

my cat

my dog's face

a tree (inside tree)

a few walls

a doorknob

...and finally, my saltwater fish tank

. :D just barely touched down and I powered her back up enough to take off so I could catch her. no damage whatsoever.

but, money well spent for a cheap thrill...I will enjoy it for awhle :brows:

When did Menard's stop calling you 'associates'??

Which store you stuck at????

I worked for them 15 years ago, first as a yard 'associate', then as store set-up. Lots of fun, but never home...... I met John, one time while I was yelling at my boss for not having all the pieces we needed to complete some shelving at Indy North...

I was in there yesterday, did some returns out of my project leftovers, and bought a bunch of stuff for my 3 year long bathroom remodel.

I worked for them 15 years ago, first as a yard 'associate', then as store set-up. Lots of fun, but never home......

idk when they stopped, but it's team members now...

I'm at the burlington store, it's kinda crappy how I'm always at work or school, but the pay is OK.

I worked for them 15 years ago, first as a yard 'associate', then as store set-up. Lots of fun, but never home......

idk when they stopped, but it's team members now...

I'm at the burlington store, it's kinda crappy how I'm always at work or school, but the pay is OK.

For a college kid, it was a GREAT job.

Worked around my schedule, and pay was pretty good for being retail.

During the summer being allowed to work as much as I wanted, and the instant profit sharing was definately a HUGE positive...... Extra buck an hour on Sundays, and 10% off on everything.(My dad actually yelled at me when I quit because of this)

For a college kid, it was a GREAT job.

Worked around my schedule, and pay was pretty good for being retail.

During the summer being allowed to work as much as I wanted, and the instant profit sharing was definately a HUGE positive...... Extra buck an hour on Sundays, and 10% off on everything.(My dad actually yelled at me when I quit because of this)

haha, it's an extra $2.50 an hour on friday night, saturday, and sundays now :brows: (11 bucks an hour weekends). I won't make instant profit sharing this year because I fractured my ankle in march and was out of work for 2 months...I'll be 82 hours short of the 1000 hour minimum :mad: but oh well.