Back of Fuse Block

Unbolt the existing fuse block, unplug it from the engine side.  Put them side by side on the drivers floor and remove each pin one-by-one to replace.

Also, why did you buy a replacement?  Were your pins shot (these can be replaced--parts on Del City), or was the fuse block itself plastic melted?

5 hours ago, Chargum85 said:

Unbolt the existing fuse block, unplug it from the engine side.  Put them side by side on the drivers floor and remove each pin one-by-one to replace.

Also, why did you buy a replacement?  Were your pins shot (these can be replaced--parts on Del City), or was the fuse block itself plastic melted?

Link to get new pins. I’m about to do the same. I did buy a donor fuse box in good shape. 

6 hours ago, Chargum85 said:

This is the way.

2 hours ago, Michael Rice said:

Thanks.  Not as simple as it seems as the pins don't remove easily.  The new unit does not require the pins.

The original is melted in places, and needs replaced.

Microsoft Word - 30003.doc (painlessperformance.com)

It can be done with small screwdrivers on each side, there is however a tool to make it easier.

Shove the green one of these down in there on each side of the terminal
https://amzn.to/3DMFrhh

I recommend replacing the connectors while you're at it because they're likely brittle by now.

1 hour ago, oleskool said:

Link to get new pins. I’m about to do the same. I did buy a donor fuse box in good shape. 

Pack-Con III Series Terminals 16-14 Gauge Female For GM 
https://amzn.to/3GGyiRs