Steering column OEM parts

I want to rebuild my steering column with a new turn signal lever (the one I have currently is aftermarket and is not quality) turn signal return spring is broken.  The whole turn signal lever has too much play and I would like to replace it.  It is very difficult to operate the bright lights as well.  The key tumbler drags a little and seems to be out of adjustment because it seems to start better if I don't turn it all the way, if that is what is happening.  The Renix takes forever to start so it could be something in my head.

The steering column is a 1990.  I would like leads on the OEM springs, multifunction switch (stalk and actual buried piece in the column) and also horn spring and plunger.  I went from the 2 spoke steering wheel to the one with the horn button and I don't have a clue what I need.  I see that it requires a cup and spring and plunger so I need to get that lined up before I pull it apart.  

Yeah it's a lot, but I would like quality parts if they are still available.  If someone has a parts diagram with part numbers that would really help, especially with the horn parts.  Thanks!!

I decided to give the "Pink Website" a call to go over some questions and make sure I was getting the correct parts.  Yeah I could have saved money looking elsewhere online, but they had everything in stock and the guy knew what he was talking about walking around the warehouse.  I can get behind a business like that.  I decided to get a new tumbler and key set, went to ebay to get AMC keys to get cut though.  Now I just will wait to see if my key in buzzer will work again.  On a side note my lights on trigger to the buzzer doesn't work either.  I have the blue box in the fuse box, but I think there is a wire missing with my conversion.  We will see.  Thanks for the recommendation guys!