help!

krustyballer16

Does anybody know how TF to get ahold of someone at facebook?!?!

I guess my account got hacked yesterday morning and they changed my password and the email that the password reset gets went to. I linked a new email to my account but when I got to reset my password it just says error. 

When I search my name on Facebook nothing pops up, I've been deleted. But on my screen where I can choose between my personal page and Scar Fab, I csn see the notifications on my personal page go up as the days go on, which is weird...

They've asked me to provide a picture of my ID twice which is weird. I csnt get any email back or messages thru my scar fab page responded to. I've emailed about everything I could find, no luck.

And I'm not sure if I can make a new profile since my emails and phone number are already connected to these 2 accounts...

It's not a big deal to have Facebook but a lot of my sales on thru that page and all my messages between them and other ongoing jeep projects are now gone...

And another thing I'm really upset about is I was getting ready to send out invites for my son's 3rd birthday party thru there. can't now!

Balls!

I would start with a different computer/phone to isolate from any potential viruses and then attempt contact with FB. 

anything in this article helpful? 

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-contact-facebook-problems-with-account-other-issues
I read that article and emailed everything I could. Lol

I've tried using the laptop and it's the same exact thing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk