stupid question, but

i know what you meant (front/rear). i was just wondering if it had dana 44s with 4:10 in the rear, because i thought they were standard on the elim.

I couldn't really tell you if they were standard, but I don't believe so. One of my buddies on here (Comancheon33) has a 91 Eliminator and his didn't come with one, I don't know about 92s though.

That reminds me, if the 4 speed manual was available in 92, then it might have 3.55 gears. Eventually the 4 speed went away and eventually the 2.5 was given 4.10 gears regardless of transmission, but I don't know what years the cutoffs were.

For 86 you could have 3.31 (not likely), 3.55 with the 4 speed manual,or 4.10s with the 5 speed manual but the only way to really know is to look since the "rules" were either fairly liberal in the early years or we just haven't broken the code yet. Best bet is to look at the tag on the diff cover.

i know what you meant (front/rear). i was just wondering if it had dana 44s with 4:10 in the rear, because i thought they were standard on the elim.

You were incorrect.

There is a VERY remote possibility of a Dana 44, but it won't have 4.10 gears.