4.0 aint running right

55 minutes ago, MiNi Beast said:

Doesn't advance the timing, it reads the flywheel telling cpu to fire at right time in correlation to fuel injector impulses and spark from distributor.

So what you're saying is the high altitude CPS reads the flywheel at an earlier point in time, which tells the computer to fire a spark earlier... which some mechanically apt people might call advancing the timing?

Edit: this was supposed to a sarcastic response

8 minutes ago, scaleless said:

So what you're saying is the high altitude CPS reads the flywheel at an earlier point in time, which tells the computer to fire a spark earlier... which some mechanically apt people might call advancing the timing?

Exactly. Pressure needs to be right. :L:

37 minutes ago, scaleless said:

It fools the ECU into firing earlier. Just fools it as to initial timing. Wanna read about it?

RENIX CPS ADVANCE MOD

The sensor portion of the CPS needs to slide up the perforated bar towards the top of the engine.

Mark the perforated bar’s top end with paint or marker.

Place the CPS in a vice,  just not quite clamping the bar, the sensor resting on the vice jaws, with the Top part protruding.

Place a bolt that fits tightly into the hole at the Top part of the bar.

With a hammer, tap the Top part of the bar and it will slide through the sensor portion of the CPS. Stop when the sensor portion is about 3/8″ from the edge of the bolt hole.

CPS advance mod

55 minutes ago, MiNi Beast said:

Doesn't advance the timing, it reads the flywheel telling cpu to fire at right time in correlation to fuel injector impulses and spark from distributor. So it dumb down speak for anyone not up on the technical terms, need all three with proper airflow to work. But I'm no expert and am nobody, so read into all you want. If want some technical support and get somewhere go pay for diagnostics. Or feel free to PayPal me when you find out what it is. Thanks have a great day cause I am. Or I'm sorry, just cause I'm having a great day doesn't mean you will either. My bad. :beerbang:

Wrong again!! CPS tells ECU to fire regardless of anything else!! 

Fuel injectors are controlled by six drivers in the ECU. 

I don't know what the hell your problem is. Hating on others that provide CORRECT info? 

This isn't an ego contest to me. Never has been and never will be. If you think contributing false and misleading info or advice is some kind of God given right that should never be challenged, I warn everyone on CC to count your advice as suspect. 

Knock that $#!& off, will ya? 

6 minutes ago, cruiser54 said:

I don't know what the hell your problem is. Hating on others that provide CORRECT info? 

This isn't an ego contest to me. Never has been and never will be. If you think contributing false and misleading info or advice is some kind of God given right that should never be challenged, I warn everyone on CC to count your advice as suspect. 

Just disregard that guy Cruiser, I have, he's got a bug up his a$$ or something.:dunno:

1 hour ago, cruiser54 said:

It fools the ECU into firing earlier. Just fools it as to initial timing. Wanna read about it?

RENIX CPS ADVANCE MOD

The sensor portion of the CPS needs to slide up the perforated bar towards the top of the engine.

Mark the perforated bar’s top end with paint or marker.

Place the CPS in a vice,  just not quite clamping the bar, the sensor resting on the vice jaws, with the Top part protruding.

Place a bolt that fits tightly into the hole at the Top part of the bar.

With a hammer, tap the Top part of the bar and it will slide through the sensor portion of the CPS. Stop when the sensor portion is about 3/8″ from the edge of the bolt hole.

CPS advance mod

So it's magical? It fools it retard. :laugh:

Your the butt hurt one big guy. My right to post yes, internet is awesome. You don't like it, to bad, I still don't care. Just have my post deleted. :L:

I'm never hated on those for providing right info. I welcomed authentic people to provide the tech support like you can, better then me only because you care to do so. I don't, but I will provide suggestions as it was asked for on a public forum so tell you publish a good book and can kick me off the site you'll just have to disregard my comments the best you can. Perhaps use the ignore user button, it's one here somewhere. :shhh:. Hugs and kisses. :wink:

10 minutes ago, scaleless said:

I literally can't tell what you're trying to say half the time

That's the point. I should type proper all the time cause it's hard to tell when someone is speaking bs or being straightforward technical and all. :L: