SWB Sports Bar

Whitaker717

What does that bar look like?  I had one on mine when I bought it, did the XLS come stock with the roll bar?  the guy I bought it from said it was, but I had a hard time believing him, but if I’m mistaken about his honesty, I have one in my backyard that at least fits with no mods, even if it isn’t stock.

25 minutes ago, Loominnaughty said:

What does that bar look like?  I had one on mine when I bought it, did the XLS come stock with the roll bar?  the guy I bought it from said it was, but I had a hard time believing him, but if I’m mistaken about his honesty, I have one in my backyard that at least fits with no mods, even if it isn’t stock.

If the rollbar attaches to the front slope of the wheel well, it's a factory bar.  If it attaches to the top of the wheel well it is aftermarket. 

If it's not on the truck just look at the rear mounting points and you'll be able to tell how it mounts to the wheel well.

1 minute ago, Dzimm said:

If the rollbar attaches to the front slope of the wheel well, it's a factory bar.  If it attaches to the top of the wheel well it is aftermarket. 

If it's not on the truck just look at the rear mounting points and you'll be able to tell how it mounts to the wheel well.

Ah shoot, it mounts to the top of the wheel well.  Sorry I couldnt help you out man.