Jeep Comanche I6 manual 4x4 - $11,000 (pacifica)

Straight and appropriate patina?  Yes.   Unmolested with some nice features?  Yes.  

Nice list of things the seller did to make it road worthy, but can you tack that on to what you paid?  No.  

Totally unsolicted, but I'll opine ... not an $11K truck.  Hope he gets every penny though.

Incorrect gauge cluster and right hand switch panel on top of what's listed in the ad. Neither of those are bad things.

Far from unmolested, but could be worse. Kinda depends on the floors. That's a matter of water intrusion and covered storage, not salt. I hope it's an $11k truck for my own selfish reasons.

26 minutes ago, Minuit said:

Far from unmolested

Our definitions of unmolested differ. You're more into the finer details.  I wouldn't have known about the guage cluster except 

that I wish I had guages instead of idiots lights in my own truck.  When I wrote, 'unmolested' it was I was in terms of lifts, cutting,

bad paint and other distasteful aftermarket stuff.  

This is getting old guys. Our trucks are rare and desirable to the right buyer. Should be worth plenty depending on condition, location, mods, etc. The opinions on value are pretty pointless. The market will determine everything. If you want to sell your truck cheap or expensive that’s entirely up to the seller. Everyone wants to make a buck so let’s not be too critical :L: