Need a folding tonneau cover

Been researching what kind of tonneau cover I can get for my truck. Would like a trifold cover and have been looking at the extang models: https://extang.com

I know most go with the Downey products one or something for an early 90’s ranger. 

Only reference I’ve seen is in this thread where @Jeepman says he used one from a Chevy Colorado: 

43 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

Why a folding one? You may want to look at what @Limeyjeeper did with his Comanche Dawn. That’s a slick setup (but pricey). 

Tried searching for the link but didn’t see one. @Limeyjeeper could you post up what you used? Reason for a folding one is that I need a hard shell and don’t want a one piece for cargo reasons. 

11 minutes ago, ghetdjc320 said:

Tried searching for the link but didn’t see one. @Limeyjeeper could you post up what you used? Reason for a folding one is that I need a hard shell and don’t want a one piece for cargo reasons. 

Looks like he used truckcoversusa. Page 6 and 7 on his build thread. 

Thanks for all the input guys. I reached out to truck covers USA. Planning on going with the same style cover as @Limeyjeeper. I’ll order the one with the toolbox also. Should be a sweet setup. Just need to make sure I have enough room for my hylift jack to be mounted over the passenger wheel well. Shouldn’t be a problem

11 hours ago, Limeyjeeper said:

I called them directly. They will sell to you if they are shipping to you.  They have the measurements for the Comanche cover. I got the American work cover junior.

Awesome, thanks. I was able to get ahold of a rep there and they found the Comanche bed dimensions. He’s going to get back with me tomorrow to order.