Rubicon Express kit selection

I've pretty well decided which version I'm going with, the 3.5" Super-Ride (RE602x) but I'm not sure which option makes the most sense between the Add-a-Leaf and entire new leaf sprints.

The truck is an 88' Long Bed with a D44, so I'll have to add the RE1225 u-bolts for sure, and I think the -T variation makes sense unless better shocks can/should be purchased separately. What other considerations/parts should I know about?

That's definitely a D44 but is not metric ton, the metric ton had an extra overload leaf.  I would say to go full leaf pack if you don't mind spending the extra money and want to save some time on the install.  If your springs are in really good shape and you want to save money the aal definitely works but takes longer to install.

Their site says would ship Mar 15th, Morrison told me on the phone start/mid April as well. I did just see though the 3.5" Superflex without shocks is available right now from Quadratec. A while back a friend had suggested the way to go was buying shocks separately anyhow so going to mull this over a bit.

Personally I just ordered it with the monotubes for price purposes.  I can let you know how the ride is in a couple months haha.  I don't imagine it would be too difficult to find some separate shocks that would work though.  

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, with a little mix an matching, shock recommendations from friends, I managed to get all the parts without having to wait for full kits to get back into stock. Weather is improving over the next week so hope to have this in before next weekend. A buddy also just got an XJ project he's giving me the 31x10.5 off of.

Rubicon Express Super-Flex /w full leafs /wo shocks

D44 u-bolt kit

Bilstein 5100 shocks

20210319_114216.jpg