Need bolts or specs..

MiNi Beast

looking for bolts either bolts themselves or specific size i would need to pick them up at fastenal  or something. 

Ax15 bellhousing to trans bolts. 

231d tail cone housing bolts. 

hoping someone can help me with this seemingly simple issue i just seem to brain fart on. :dunno: 

20210107_140814.jpg

:rotfl2: still good on conducting any type of business with you even being a member. i rather ensure my money goes to  someone that appreciates their potential customers when trying to start up a business. funny i bought this tcase vs sourcing parts through you because of my negative shopping experience with you. 

14 hours ago, MercManche said:

got plenty of those t case bolts buddy :wink:

I would think the bolts from an ax 15 vs a aw4 would be identical. I've never physically checked but worth taking a gander to grab virtually at any yard. The inspection plate vs cover might be the slight difference in the length of like 2 of the smaller bolts. Even then I'd highly doubt it.

51 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

I would think the bolts from an ax 15 vs a aw4 would be identical. I've never physically checked but worth taking a gander to grab virtually at any yard. The inspection plate vs cover might be the slight difference in the length of like 2 of the smaller bolts. Even then I'd highly doubt it.

I'm speaking of the bellhousing bolts on the trans itsself . not the bellhousing to engine block. can remember if aw4 has a bellhousing or if just a solid case trans....?

8 minutes ago, Jesse J said:

its always you and merc fighting:shaking:

oh no not fighting, just being buddies with him and ensuring i help aide him in better management skills of protential customers as he is after all about providing service and parts after all. however with his quick responses in a negative demeanor and (per my experience direcectly) rude discussions, i have chosen to not conduct any business transactions with him nor support him directly with my monies. i however will continue to share my experience and info with him as it is only fair that I do. for it is in his direct control to apologize for said behaviors and reconcile the differences so that i perhaps or others even, might reestablish a base of trust for future transactions be it business or personal. :thumbsup: As said before plenty of people would appreciate my business and would never respond or treat me in such ways that @MercManche has with me. 

1 minute ago, MiNi Beast said:

I'm speaking of the bellhousing bolts on the trans itsself . not the bellhousing to engine block. can remember if aw4 has a bellhousing or if just a solid case trans....?

oh no not fighting, just being buddies with him and ensuring i help aide him in better management skills of protential customers as he is after all about providing service and parts after all. however with his quick responses in a negative demeanor and (per my experience direcectly) rude discussions, i have chosen to not conduct any business transactions with him nor support him directly with my monies. i however will continue to share my experience and info with him as it is only fair that I do. for it is in his direct control to apologize for said behaviors and reconcile the differences so that i perhaps or others even, might reestablish a base of trust for future transactions be it business or personal. :thumbsup: As said before plenty of people would appreciate my business and would never respond or treat me in such ways that @MercManche has with me. 

seems passive agressive to me so I am just not gonna get involved:dunno:

I may have a set of the tail cone bolts in a scrap231J, my nephew didn't replace a U joint in time and the case came apart when the driveshaft came off.

I also can pull and measure a bell housing bolt today.

5 hours ago, MiNi Beast said:

Awwww bless your heart, if it makes you feel better, since posting that and my listing I have already sold almost all of my parts. So once again, I don't really care about your feelings about how I ensure that people are getting the right parts the first time. No need to cry about it for a paragraph :wink:.

Perhaps if you don't want to conduct business with me / engage with me, stop replying to & following my threads and walk away. You don't want the bolts thats fine, best of luck bud! :D

40 minutes ago, MercManche said:

Awwww bless your heart, if it makes you feel better, since posting that and my listing I have already sold almost all of my parts. So once again, I don't really care about your feelings about how I ensure that people are getting the right parts the first time. No need to cry about it for a paragraph :wink:.

Perhaps if you don't want to conduct business with me / engage with me, stop replying to & following my threads and walk away. You don't want the bolts thats fine, best of luck bud! :D

right on. :thumbsup: Appreciate the offer of luck as I have indeed found some luck and have found a set of bolts. I appreciate that very much. very kind of you and happy to hear of your good fortune as well in selling your parts. I wish you good luck in all your future endeavors. :beerchug:

4 hours ago, BeatCJ said:

I may have a set of the tail cone bolts in a scrap231J, my nephew didn't replace a U joint in time and the case came apart when the driveshaft came off.

I also can pull and measure a bell housing bolt today.

i guess for that matter i could use bolts from my 231j then. so no worries. and ill be getting bolts so no need to pull bolt on my account. however i much appreciate your offer and consideration. :beerbang:

3 hours ago, Torq_Shep said:

Mini, did you see my PM? 

i did now and sent one back at you. thank you good sir. :grinyes:

1 hour ago, MiNi Beast said:

i guess for that matter i could use bolts from my 231j then. so no worries. and ill be getting bolts so no need to pull bolt on my account.

Ok, glad you got it handled.