Street Comanche Warning Label Pictures !! New find

ogjeep

I don't know whats wrong with me but i folded the visor down in my Street Comanche for the first time after owning it a year and half now. I found this relic of a Warning label. I had to Take a picture of it and expand it and with the power of photoshop restore it to be legible.
Pretty cool little history hunt this morning on Street Comanche #12. Figured id share.

20210106_121328.jpg

warning label.jpg

12 minutes ago, Jesse J said:

that is hilarious you haven't used the visor. that is a very cool relic you have to get it framed or something. 

Lol I don't know why i never put it down. But ive only driven it a handful of times. I think itd be impossible to remove without destroying it. 

13 minutes ago, Torq_Shep said:

this is cool!

Thanks! i thought so too, I wish i had the full sticker with the logo. 

1 minute ago, ogjeep said:

Lol I don't know why i never put it down. But ive only driven it a handful of times. I think itd be impossible to remove without destroying it. 

likely I thought it was like a peice of paper that fell out. but I looked closer

Full text for anyone who had trouble reading:

IMPORTANT: Considerable time and money has been spent in developing the urethane parts that enhance the beauty of your new car. Extreme care must be exercised so that you do not damage these parts. The front spoiler is vulnerable to curbs, driveway approaches, etc. Slow down and exercise care and your vehicle will retain it's [sic] beauty for many years to come.

Very cool!