8YFFJ26VXPV077681

elycomanche

1993 Comanche Laredo, short bed

Image included

4.0 HO / AX15  / Dana 44 front/ Dana 60 rear/

Build date: unknown

Current Location: Miranda estate, Venezuela

Status: paint and assembly completed, engine overhaul ongoing

Notes: Color aquamarine doesn't show on pictures with my cel camera Cherokee doors, all electric systems included.  1998 Cherokee dash, 1998 Cherokee fuel tank, tubular rear bumber, rock rails 3 inch lifted, 17 inch rims from 2007 grand cherokee,, wj suspensión arms, Alpine 9 inch deck with android auto

Current owner: who me? Elias Rodriguez

IMG_20201121_154507507.jpg

Edited by elycomanche
Picture included

Unfortunately there’s no way for us guys who work at US dealers to get you any info. I recommend trying to go to a Jeep dealer down there and see what they can pull. You aren’t the first with this problem, but you won’t be the last. Course anytime we asked someone to go to their Jeep dealer with a non US VIN has not followed up with any info and knowing us all are curious as hell about these non US MJs. 

1 hour ago, eaglescout526 said:

Unfortunately there’s no way for us guys who work at US dealers to get you any info. I recommend trying to go to a Jeep dealer down there and see what they can pull. You aren’t the first with this problem, but you won’t be the last. Course anytime we asked someone to go to their Jeep dealer with a non US VIN has not followed up with any info and knowing us all are curious as hell about these non US MJs. 

Thanks, I was only registering under sugestion from Pete

• 2 months later...