Renix Cruise Control Factory Style Kits

eaglescout526

Just now, SiXJaK said:

So I have factory 90 auto RWD. It’s lifted 6” on 35’s and has a front transaxle and is just lacking proper trans and transfer case which I plan on installing. Will your kit work with Frankenstein?

Of course!! I don't see any reason why it wouldnt unless the speedo gear in the trans/t-case isnt set to the right tooth ratio for the speedo to read right. But even then that is fixable. 

12 hours ago, eaglescout526 said:

Of course!! I don't see any reason why it wouldnt unless the speedo gear in the trans/t-case isnt set to the right tooth ratio for the speedo to read right. But even then that is fixable. 

Do you take Venmo?

45 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

I do. I currently don’t have any kits ready at the moment. Waiting on parts to order. 

Definitely interested enough to purchase. I could Venmo half now and Venmo the rest when you’re ready to ship. Would that work?

• eaglescout526 changed the title to Renix Cruise Control Factory Style Kits

1st post has been updated. These kits couldnt be made possible without your guys help for sourcing parts for me. That being said, I am running low or am out of some parts. For example: the football shaped reservoir, I am out of those but can use the 84-86 alternative used which is a metal can basically. 

In the mean time, until I can get some orders filled and cross off those on my waiting list, I will no longer be taking orders until I can come up with a solution to my part supply. 

21 hours ago, eaglescout526 said:

1st post has been updated. These kits couldnt be made possible without your guys help for sourcing parts for me. That being said, I am running low or am out of some parts. For example: the football shaped reservoir, I am out of those but can use the 84-86 alternative used which is a metal can basically. 

In the mean time, until I can get some orders filled and cross off those on my waiting list, I will no longer be taking orders until I can come up with a solution to my part supply. 

I have a lot of these parts.  I will get you a list/pics as soon as I can.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived