Loose wire by battery

it goes down into the wire loom that runs along the fender i didnt want to unloom it all to try to trace it just yet, ive had this truck prolly 6 years and its never been hooked up, i also don't think i have an electric fan i can't remember

2 minutes ago, zetabird said:

its a fused link so I'm guessing it needs to be hooked to a positive somewhere.

Yes. At the Starter Relay Bolt.

2 minutes ago, zetabird said:

it reaches the starter relay should i hook it there??

Wait. Do D2_5 test first.

ive got to get the grount to block nut off the stupid stud, then make the new batt to starter and starter relay to batt cable. also it should have a ground fromthe battery to the fender right? mine dosent and there is nothing on the fender that looks like it ever had one

10 minutes ago, zetabird said:

also it should have a ground fromthe battery to the fender right? mine dosent and there is nothing on the fender that looks like it ever had one

Only ground should be B- negative to engine block.

1 minute ago, zetabird said:

Nope with the wire unhooked the teminal in the testport had power i tested the loose wire it also had power

Okay, that proves the ECU C202_B10 supplied the 12vdc (B+) for D2_5 and B+ Latch relay was picked (activated) by the ECU C202_A9. Using a fused jumper wire connect the FL eyelet to B+ (battery). START engine, does Idle Air Control (IAC) motor help with engine IDLE?