Engine shutdown? Electrical?

So, I've had this happen once before and it ended up being the starter relay going bad but I'm curious on other peoples thoughts on this.

Went on a short ride, 3 blocks, no problems. Got my food then turned the truck back on to head back. Going down the road it just ... shut down. No rhyme or reason behind it that I can determine. 

Last time this happened I was not able to crank the vehicle after work... (relay died) we'll see if this repeats this time after work...

Side question. Do I have too much current draw from the battery?

With nothing but the engine on its 13.5v?(give or take, just looking at the gauge) radio on, 0.5v? less... radiator fan on, 1v? Less... A/C on... it sits at what 10v? The line on the left, just above the (hey stupid your battery is low) red area by the 9v indication.

Optima red top battery 

New Duralast Alternator (1 week in use) less than 300miles

MeanLemons battery cable system

Whats ya'lls take on this?

(/rant@workonbreak)

11 minutes ago, Wounded_Fighter said:

So I had two different auto stores test it for me just to see if the results would be different. Both said voltage regulator on alternator is going bad.

Wtf...

Well than 1) should be a free replacement from AutoZone under warranty, and 2) was it a reman unit? Unfortunately reman electrical parts can often be hit or miss. 

1 hour ago, WahooSteeler said:

Well than 1) should be a free replacement from AutoZone under warranty, and 2) was it a reman unit? Unfortunately reman electrical parts can often be hit or miss. 

I don't do reman products. New only

Gonna try cleaning connector again and see what happens.