parts

onlyinacomanche

Do any of you guys know where I could find any interior pats for the manche?? Junk yards round here have had slim pickin's and when they have stuff I need it's in worse shape than mine is. Just didn't know if any of you guys knew of any websites that had a good selection. Thanks guys.

the part I'm having the biggest trouble finding is the trim piece on the drivers side of the dash that runs all the way across the bottom and runs into the ash tray. My interior is gray, I dunno if there are multiple colors of gray?? Then the plastic piece around the auto shifter and the paper like thing that goes under it. I dunno if any of that makes sense but that the best way i know to explain it. Thanks guys. -Will

Do any of you guys know where I could find any interior pats for the manche?? Junk yards round here have had slim pickin's and when they have stuff I need it's in worse shape than mine is. Just didn't know if any of you guys knew of any websites that had a good selection. Thanks guys.

There's a yard not too far away from you, just across the state line in Brownboro, AL. They specialize in Jeeps, acres and acres of Jeeps. There are at least 100 XJs, 25 MJs, along with 100s of YJs, ZJs, WJs, etc. So next time you have a want list, check it out.

http://www.completeautorecyclers.com/