Fog lamp parts.

eaglescout526

Hey everyone. I am on the look out for ROL fog lamp reflectors. The ones I have are very much rusted out and will probably partly do their job. Here's a diagram of what I'm after:

image.png.0a0e4230ef6323b390f80133df7a1d26.png

Chrysler doesnt show them as serviceable so I can't locate any as NOS.

OR..

I am after a Marchal 750 lens. 

Parts are for Chunk. Let me know if you guys have anything.

well, these are what I have.  certainly better than yours, but it depends on what your plan is before I could say they were worthwhile.  :dunno:  I say you should experiment with yours to see what works best for a restoration.  maybe they will turn out good enough. :D  remove the rust, seal the rust, paint with a chrome paint and BAM, you can see better at night. :comanche: 

maybe. :peep:

20200719_153705.jpg

20200719_153724.jpg

2 minutes ago, Pete M said:

well, these are what I have.  certainly better than yours, but it depends on what your plan is before I could say they were worthwhile.  :dunno:  I say you should experiment with yours to see what works best for a restoration.  maybe they will turn out good enough. :D  remove the rust, seal the rust, paint with a chrome paint and BAM, you can see better at night. :comanche: 

maybe. :peep:

20200719_153705.jpg

20200719_153724.jpg

Sounds good! I will let you know and see what happens.

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 2:38 PM, Mossmj13 said:

There was a set I saw at the junkyard today I’ll check conditions on them tomorrow as I forgot a snap on screwdriver in a Jeep an gotta go fetch 

Let me know what you get.

6 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Have you ever heard of Alsa chrome paint? I've never used it,  but might be worth looking into for small things like that.

I will look into this. The lamps are pretty much almost derusted now. They will go through another round of vinegar bathing.