Hitting the Fan

bluenotenick

What I really appreciate about ANTIFA is that they put up those reflective wooden barricades around the bricks so traffic wouldn't hit them before the protestors ripped them apart to get at the bricks.  Or how they put up those reflective cones around another stack so bicyclists wouldn't run into them.  Or how they put up the scaffolding next to another so as to provide a plausible rational to explain their presence should anyone get suspicious.  And the ones on the pallets must have been delivered by a Home Depot/ANTIFA delivery truck with a fork lift to set them on the ground.  And these lovers of chaos had all their bricks sitting there so neat and well ordered.  Gotta give them credit for tidiness.

Some people just love the chaos of breaking stuff and watching crap burn if they think they can get away with it.  Ever seen a town after winning or losing a major league title sports game?

Is it right, of course not!  Is there political opportunism taking place from every front.  No doubt!   There are some serious issues here and we would all do well to listen and find some solutions.  Ya know, before things get bad.  Hope my commentary doesn't violate CC civil discourse. 

Unfortunately there is blood on many hands at this point.  Undoubtedly there are instigators stirring things up to advance an agenda.  But without a 'smoking gun' it's hard to say who or how many groups are behind everything.

Update, not good.  The mayor got shouted down, and is now planning to lead a march from the state Capitol downtown out to the monument where crap went down last night.  I95 and a couple main feeder roads into downtown are being blocked off.  VANG is rolling hot to the scene now...March is supposed to start at 1800.  This is not going to end well.  Not at all.