Lower Rear Bed Corners. Spokane WA.

JordanTMiller

51 minutes ago, 500 MJ said:

What is the story on these, why not keep the whole bed? 

That said, it’s better to keep things like this than toss them! 

Better question, why cut the flares!?!  

I'm guessing cut for more ground clearance on your rig?

2 minutes ago, Dzimm said:

Better question, why cut the flares!?!  

I'm guessing cut for more ground clearance on your rig?

Because I run stock flares? 

58 minutes ago, 500 MJ said:

What is the story on these, why not keep the whole bed? 

That said, it’s better to keep things like this than toss them! 

I don’t toss anything but money always talks! Bed was trimmed for a future high clearance bumper. 

DBAEA2BB-BDBD-4B3A-8906-95DACEB271B5.jpeg

EF4F4805-1A14-4D7C-A1A1-0908829E22C2.jpeg

26 minutes ago, ghetdjc320 said:

Had you considered bobbing the bed for clearance? What’s down is done now but it’s unfortunate the stock flares were cut. Oem painted Colorado red flares

Ha. I enjoy people that try to tell me about my own truck. Far from “OEM” since it’s been repainted. I have a few sets of rear flares if you would like to buy them up though. 

Just now, JordanTMiller said:

Ha. I enjoy people that try to tell me about my own truck. Far from “OEM” since it’s been repainted. I have a few sets of rear flares if you would like to buy them up though. 

How did I tell you about your own truck? I just asked if you had considered bobbing the bed. And it’s obvious you cut some stock aka “oem” flares. If you painted them that doesn’t change that they are oem. You don’t need anyone’s permission to do whatever you want with your Jeep. 

3 minutes ago, ghetdjc320 said:

How did I tell you about your own truck? I just asked if you had considered bobbing the bed. And it’s obvious you cut some stock aka “oem” flares. If you painted them that doesn’t change that they are oem. You don’t need anyone’s permission to do whatever you want with your Jeep. 

“OEM painted Colorado red flares” is what I was referring to but to answer your first question this time around without sounding like an @$$(my apologies) I have considered it but this truck still gets used for small trips from the lumber yard so I would like to keep as much of the bed length as possible for now until my long bed is on the road or Santa drops off a full-size pickup one of the years. 

1 minute ago, JordanTMiller said:

“OEM painted Colorado red flares” is what I was referring to but to answer your first question this time around without sounding like an @$$(my apologies) I have considered it but this truck still gets used for small trips from the lumber yard so I would like to keep as much of the bed length as possible for now until my long bed is on the road or Santa drops off a full-size pickup one of the years. 

Makes sense. Can’t say I’d seen that mod before. Will keep it in mind. Thanks

Archived