Vacuum delete

Can I delete my entire vacuum system? Not finding too much online for deleting everything, just on the little ball deal. I want it all gone. What problems will arise? Don’t know nothing about how it all works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what part of it are you thinking about?  aside from the stock CAD (which you can definitely bypass),  your HVAC, CCV, and MAP sensor need vacuum.  oh plus the EGR if you're in a emissions-heavy location.

yes and no.  it's your gas vapor box and plenty of owners have removed them.  Some report no downfall, others report smelling gas on hot days (since that's where your tank would vent the vapors).

1 hour ago, Jackrabbit41 said:

de0e8f23ee592294d061d4e4c151c1bb.jpg
Can I get rid of this canister? Is it evap?

plug all the hoses and throw it away, but it may not pass emissions if they notice it´s missing... and you´ll be dumping gasoline vapors to the atmosphere...

plug all the hoses and throw it away, but it may not pass emissions if they notice it´s missing... and you´ll be dumping gasoline vapors to the atmosphere...

I don’t have to deal with emissions here in WA. Thanks man. I am going to remove it today

what part of it are you thinking about?  aside from the stock CAD (which you can definitely bypass),  your HVAC, CCV, and MAP sensor need vacuum.  oh plus the EGR if you're in a emissions-heavy location.

Can I remove the little ball thing? I have the renix motor and do not have ac or cruise.

the vacuum ball?  it's where your system stores vacuum pressure for times when the engine isn't making as much.  as with the evap canister, there is no single answer.  some guys have reported no issues, others have reported that they had to reinstall it after the hvac would randomly default to defrost every time they came to a stop.  I guess worst case is you reinstall it and route is somewhere out of the way.

43 minutes ago, Jackrabbit41 said:

I don’t have to deal with emissions here in WA. Thanks man. I am going to remove it today

Without any proof, yet, I think the charcoal canister not only captures fuel vapors and purges them through the air box, but it also vents the fuel tank to atmosphere since fuel tank filler cap is not vented.