where can I get woody trim from?

I'm contemplating putting the waggy grille on my 86 xj, with woody trim down the sides. were i to do that, I could clean up the 1 rust spot on the door, and clean up the bottom edge nicely, and cover up any blemishes that it has.

so, I was wondering, where could I get it?

I wanted to do a 'Wagoneer' MJ. The only place I found with woody material was BJ's Offroad. It technically a kit for the full-size Jeep. But if my measurements were right, You should be able to do a LWB MJ with it.

i can't stand all that fake wood stick on crap because its a fake wood sticker that looks like CRAP soapbox.gif .

but if u did some REAL wood panels all the way down that wood jamminz.gif and IIRC u said u work at a store that wood carry that kind of stuf

http://www.teamgrandwagoneer.com/cgi-bin/partsSQL/search.cgi?query=vinyl

Last item on the page.

They don't list a price, you'd need to call them as you can order whatever amount you need.

That's the right look, but at only 60" you would end up with a seam on the box side.

But a call to them may yield a longer piece....

http://www.teamgrandwagoneer.com/cgi-bin/partsSQL/search.cgi?query=vinyl

Last item on the page.

They don't list a price, you'd need to call them as you can order whatever amount you need.

That's the right look, but at only 60" you would end up with a seam on the box side.

But a call to them may yield a longer piece....

HA! yeah, not at their going prices. f*k that.

sweet thanks!

still looks like it will cost $100 or so, before shipping...

hmm

Go pick it up.

Down I-43 to 90 to 39 down to 80. JC Whitney is right off 39/80 in LaSalle.

:drool: you live by JC Whitney, that's hot

I live about an hour and 20 minutes from them. When they redid their Jeep section of their catalogs, they held a series of 'town hall' meetings with local Jeep owners. And then they promptly did nothing with the advice they got, and went back to selling cheap chinese knock off MB-CJ parts and chrome stick on stuff for the rest of the Jeep world.