Brake line questions

5 hours ago, Eagle said:

Are you asking about the hard lines (tubing), or the flex hoses at the front calipers and rear axle?

I am wanting to know what thread and size the hard lines are so I can attached longer braided stainless steel lines to account for my axle droop without ripping them out 

At work so I can’t go actually look but need to know brake line threads. I know the size is 3/16th but what threads do stock hard like fittings have? Trying to order stainless steel braided lines and adapters to AN and need to know stock threads. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mainly 3/8-24 except for between the Master Cylinder and Distribution block. Some of those are different. They are a mixture of 7/16 - 24 and 1/2 - 20.

So would the port coming out of the distribution block to the driver front brake be 3/8-24? I see very one online saying it’s 3/16 everywhere not 3/8s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't you already ask these questions and get the same answers in your other "Brake Line Question" thread? Why the repeat?

Also, a great feature that you can use is to google "site:comancheclub.com *search criteria*" without the quote marks. It will limit the search to this forum only. Its a great way to sift through threads quickly. For instance, in 5 minutes I found the following thread, which should answer your questions completely.