Rear coil swap/ full Comanche rebuild

I like them, I completely cut the old sheet metal out and then installed them, so they fit pretty good, I would not recommend putting them on on top of factory bedside. I live in the middle of Wisconsin so all it is is trees around here, you just have to be cautious with them 

6 minutes ago, 1988gecko said:

I like them, I completely cut the old sheet metal out and then installed them, so they fit pretty good, I would not recommend putting them on on top of factory bedside. I live in the middle of Wisconsin so all it is is trees around here, you just have to be cautious with them 

Woah, I’m in Holmen, just north of La Crosse! Where are you?

9 minutes ago, 1988gecko said:

Sweet!  Thanks for the review!  Do you think it would be worth reinforcing with a but of steel tubing underneath or nah?

29 minutes ago, thecodemonk said:

Sweet!  Thanks for the review!  Do you think it would be worth reinforcing with a but of steel tubing underneath or nah?

Personally I wouldn’t since the fiberglass is still going to break if you ever rubbed up against something

40 minutes ago, 1988gecko said:

Mosinee, hop skip and a jump away! Where do you do most of your wheeling? 

We have a friend that owns some land in Leon. (Near Sparta). He does a ride every December. Where do you wheel?

22 hours ago, 89 MJ said:

We have a friend that owns some land in Leon. (Near Sparta). He does a ride every December. Where do you wheel?

Anywhere we see fit lol, favorite spot that’s fairly close is the pipeline in mountain just east of antigo

Havent made a whole lot of progress the last few days, been kinda going backwards in order to move forward, I modified my Ironman front trackbar a little bit and got a low profile axle mount built for it, got the angle matched to the drag link and the length the same 

E5C088A1-C34F-4B52-9D0B-2249DE653A61.jpeg

9007057C-2CC6-41F9-BBEB-129459C1DF67.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...