Assistance Request

JustEmptyEveryPocket

I'm down in northern FL for the week right now, about 4 miles from the FL/GA line.  Google says I can be in Macon in about 2 hours.....hmmm.....:laugh:

Can I bring it back with me on my Delta flight this weekend?

4 minutes ago, mjeff87 said:

I'm down in northern FL for the week right now, about 4 miles from the FL/GA line.  Google says I can be in Macon in about 2 hours.....hmmm.....:laugh:

Can I bring it back with me on my Delta flight this weekend?

I don't see why not.  just buy a whole bunch of bubble wrap to protect it from the luggage handlers.

also, you picked a good week to be in florida.  :L: 

maxresdefault.jpg

13 hours ago, Pete M said:

I don't see why not.  just buy a whole bunch of bubble wrap to protect it from the luggage handlers.

also, you picked a good week to be in florida.  :L: 

maxresdefault.jpg

We were able to upgrade our seats to first class on the way down (American).  Flying back on Delta via Hartfield on Friday.  If we can upgrade, our checked luggage should be free, lol.

Spent the day today in St. Augustine....really cool little town.  Weather here has been great the last couple days, but the bottom falls out tomorrow.  We're just gonna stay inside and drink/eat all day:brows:

Yeah, it's supposed to only be in the 40's here late Thursday and Friday.  Interior/central NC is progged to get a snowstorm (5-8") on Friday even, lol.  It will actually be better weather back up in VA than down here come the weekend.