Honey interior parts

Minuit

I will be converting my '89 to have a "Honey" aka "Butterscotch" aka "Palomino" aka "the AMC tan color" interior. I am looking for the following parts:

Door panels - any type with the "Hockey Stick" type armrests. Slight preference for a door panel with plaid fabric that matches this seat...

vpB7fbpl.jpg

...but no big deal if they don't. They would have to be from a Laredo, and those don't exactly grow on trees.

Male seat belts - these are MJ specific. No big deal if they are dirty as long as the seat belt has not been in an accident. To clarify, I need the part that bolts to the B-pillar and contains the retractor. I do not need the female part at this time.

This is a serious long shot, but if you have a seat (passenger or driver) in the above fabric without rips or tears, I am very interested as well.

• 2 months later...

Do you still need these? Is the fabric above what you want or do you want this pattern (fabric is tan)? I have panels and covers if you're still looking. They're from a Cherokee and the seat bottoms are both passenger side, elastic strap. The backs are open and the pouch inserts fit into them. The last pic  (driver side) has some vinyl tearing at the top of the bolsters.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg