1986 Comanche in SoCal junkyard

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, CoastChief said:

I'm going tomorrow to pick some parts from it. ill post detailed photos of what I see and find. ... won't they just smash it if it doesn't sell... :/ ? Damn....I just noticed it has power windows, this is a shame.

Are you willing to pick me up the taillights? Assuming you aren’t going there to get them. I’ll cover shipping and give you some cash too 

57 minutes ago, CoastChief said:

id be happy too, but note the plastic is destroyed on one. 

Ah I missed that, I’m at work so I just had a cursory glance. I’ll still take the other one. My 88 has a crack in the left light, so it works out.

If the tailgate isn’t too rusty and you don’t want it I’ll probably take that too. I just see a bit of rust at the top. Shipping might be prohibitive though 

I really appreciate it man 

23 minutes ago, Bandit said:

Ah I missed that, I’m at work so I just had a cursory glance. I’ll still take the other one. My 88 has a crack in the left light, so it works out.

If the tailgate isn’t too rusty and you don’t want it I’ll probably take that too. I just see a bit of rust at the top. Shipping might be prohibitive though 

I really appreciate it man 

no problem, just trying to get this comanche to others before it ends up inna land fill. 

Thank you!, I'm grabbing the header panel, plastic trim and rear bumper.