Hemi

Jeep Driver

Anywhere else, any other forum with an active marketplace, it is forbidden to hijack a sales thread. 

It's also in poor taste to post pics of your truck/project in someone else's build thread, unless it's absolutely pertinent to illustrate a solution to a problem. 

For all that is not tolerated here, I've always been surprised that these two things are tolerated. 

Someone is offering a bell housing for the Hemi/Chrysler swap, AX15 or 3550.

Meet Manny,

Hemi swap is not for the faint of heart. 

Although I disagree with a few things like Heims being used as steering components- This is what a well built truck looks like.

I've not seen this posted here before. 

https://rocksolidfab.com/manny-the-manche

image21445

minor hijacks in the classifieds are tolerated unless they are negative against the item or if the seller objects for any reason.    Conversation can drum up interest in the item or at the very least keep it bumped to the top.  :L:

also, Manny is one of my favorite MJs out there.  hats off to the builders. :comanche:

In terms of good taste in things that are tolerated, lets move the conversation here. So then, should someone want to go down this rabbit hole, would a Liberty flywheel and clutch work behind something like a 5.7 or is there a better factory parts combo assuming that there’s a crank sensor count difference from the flywheel? The link provided is a good example of how the parts look when they're all assembled but there's zero info on engine management or bell housing internals.

Edit: Found another link to Manny explaining that he used a 3.9 bell housing from a Dakota, and a flywheel/clutch from a 4.7 Ram 1500.

https://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1148528

3 hours ago, Jeep Driver said:

image21445

I'm like you Pete, this is one of my favorite Comanche's. Tyler did some amazing work on this to make it "look" factory to the untrained eye. If you didn't know that engine didn't come in the truck from the factory, you wouldn't be able to tell it by looking at it.