2004 TJ Rubicon restoration.

3 minutes ago, Chad R said:

I like the 5in . Been going back and forth between 3in or 5in for mine. 

It had to be 5in for me. PA doesn’t take kindly to tires hanging out. And the 5in don’t even cover completely. I’d have run the aluminum fenders with the 3in tapered if I could get away with it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Small lame update. Stole a set of rigid lights off my other Jeep I don’t love as much and painted them to match some accents on the ruby. Sandblasted, epoxy primed and monstalined my JCR front bumper and got the winch mounted up. I’ve come to the realization that I’ll have to buy a top for it soon...

C2B7CE4B-BA04-4100-8BC9-192396EB8BEF.jpeg

61F353DF-6F89-4037-9F21-AA27E0C2112D.jpeg

2F30E367-F119-49D6-AFAA-3131D2BD2250.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Did an alignment and got all the arms adjusted on the Jeep. Finally got to take it up the road for the first time in over 2yrs. Very happy with the way everything felt. Might finally get to put a few miles on it and start working the bugs out. 

9D27B755-818F-4EA2-BB7D-CB8FB82BFAA3.jpeg

On 6/14/2020 at 10:23 PM, shelbyluvv said:

You are going to love the Milestars. Make sure you run them at 29-30 psi. The tire is designed to run on the center.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice! So far I love them. I bought them mounted and balanced and all the weights fell off before I put them on the Jeep 🙄. But they’re so smooth and so quiet I can’t believe it. 

4 hours ago, shelbyluvv said:

I absolutely love mine. I keep them at 29 psi. Rotate in a X pattern as well. By far the smoothest and quietest tire I have had on a Jeep.0f4fa6846dbb5f4328b2745342f9aeab.jpg

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it. I’ve seen allot of good reviews on them. Fine looking LJ btw!