‘86 interior parts?

I’m restoring an ‘86 that I bought for $500 I’m looking for some interior parts like the headliner, shifter bezel/center console for 4speed. And the lower dash like the part that runs across the bottom of the dash that has your parking break release. Any ideas on where to get these other than eBay? I have the red interior!

I want to say the early interiors (84-86-87) had the correct color red you are looking for. There is a darker maroon later in production.
If you can find it on eBay for a decent price grab it.

I used to hit the junk yards for all the trim pieces I needed, but most of the amc era xj/mj are crushed already.

There is a junk yard in California which specializes in Jeeps including Cherokees and MJ, they might have the color pieces you need.

If you looking for black trim pieces like shifter bezel I don’t think it matters what year it out of it’s probably the same or close .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, KatahGii said:

I’m restoring an ‘86 that I bought for $500 I’m looking for some interior parts like the headliner, shifter bezel/center console for 4speed. And the lower dash like the part that runs across the bottom of the dash that has your parking break release. Any ideas on where to get these other than eBay? I have the red interior!

You could always put up a post in the wanted under classifieds. I have some of those parts I believe as well in that color. Maybe all depending on the condition your after.

I want to say the early interiors (84-86-87) had the correct color red you are looking for. There is a darker maroon later in production.
If you can find it on eBay for a decent price grab it.

I used to hit the junk yards for all the trim pieces I needed, but most of the amc era xj/mj are crushed already.

There is a junk yard in California which specializes in Jeeps including Cherokees and MJ, they might have the color pieces you need.

If you looking for black trim pieces like shifter bezel I don’t think it matters what year it out of it’s probably the same or close .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk