Arizona Dingo Dog Crew

Deleted

So for those of you interested in cars other than just Comanches, I'm starting up a sort of car club based in Arizona called the "Dingo Dog Crew" or "Dead Desert Dingos" where I'm finding as many classic or unique vehicles I can from people I know or that live in AZ and I'm featuring them on an Instagram page @dingo_dog_crew . Ive got a few cars/trucks posted up currently with a few more queued but if youre in Arizona and want me to feature your comanche (or any other vehicles you may have that fit the bill) hit me up on there and ill be more than happy to post it with some info and a link to your build page or anything. I'm even currently making up some logos to put on stickers and hopefully this actually goes somewhere because its a really fun past time to talk to other people about their vehicles and take pictures of them. I also have a twitter @deaddesertdingo if thats more your speed but I post the exact same things and pictures on both accounts so you won't miss out on one or the other. If you have any recommendations on where I should go with this or know anyone in AZ that might be interested let me know! 

Screenshot (10).png