Maybe I had too much time on my hands?

yxmj

On the tech page I was commented on because I once diverted my windshield washer spray to cool a CPS to make it home….

That’s nothing…..It got me thinking that since my youth for what ever reason I had found other uses for the windshield washing system

3 other uses for your windshield washer spray

1)      A bit of extra hose to each of the rear wheel wells of a 69 Chevelle so it dumps out in front of and on the rear wheels…..fill the bottle with Bleach…..When you pull up to the Stop light hit the button 3 times……Punch it and you have the best stop light burn out ever.

2)      Get a new reservoir bottle……Run the hose into the cab under the dash……Fill the bottle with Jack and Coke……Now when they search you going into the drive in Movie (if they still had them) you are not caught with booze…..but you can impress the girls by having Jack and Coke on ”Tap”

3)      This on requires access to your buddies truck for a bit of time…..Run the hose and conceal it so it ends up under the steering column pointing at the drivers crotch……Run a wire lead from the brake light wire to the washer pump……..Tell your buddy it is 3 for 1 beer night at the bar and you will meet him there…..priceless when he gets out of the truck

I once put some cheap vodka in my Lada's washer fluid bottle for the lols.

It doesn't really clean the windshield that well. It wasn't awful, just kinda streaky.

34 minutes ago, Pirate_Staz said:

I can imagine the looks on faces of the people around you as you proceeded to fill your washer fluid reservoir with coke

I've also debated trying to use the washer fluid reservoir as an fuel dispenser for a carbed truck that had a mechanical fuel pump fail just to get it back onto a highway (at least into cell service), but just as we decided to go for it someone happened to drive by and we caught a ride to a parts store and back.

The last Cherokee I had, the rear wiper motor was shot so I pulled off the hose from the nozzle to the gate, leaving just the nipple sticking out. Was fun to squirt friends behind me at stop lights and on the trail.

Also had a buddy with a 55 Chevy gasser wagon with a moon tank on the front. Just for looks. We decided to put a ball valve on the bottom and fill it up with the beverage of choice. Was fun seeing people reactions at cruise nights when we poured a drink from the "fuel" tank...

2 hours ago, mjben said:

The last Cherokee I had, the rear wiper motor was shot so I pulled off the hose from the nozzle to the gate, leaving just the nipple sticking out. Was fun to squirt friends behind me at stop lights and on the trail.

Also had a buddy with a 55 Chevy gasser wagon with a moon tank on the front. Just for looks. We decided to put a ball valve on the bottom and fill it up with the beverage of choice. Was fun seeing people reactions at cruise nights when we poured a drink from the "fuel" tank...

:applause:I did that to all my xjs and just emptied out plenty of bottles on each and every tool that wanted to get their bumper that close. The only thing better I ever did than that was run a hidden pull rope to my track flap for roost on my snowmobile.