Starter relay blown fusible link

The ECU (KEY ON) controls the Fuel Pump Relay and NO, I don't think the short is before the relay.

Need visual inspections of the following:

1. Disconnect Bulkhead C100 (Engine Harness to Instrument Panel Harness).
  2. Backside of Fuse Panel.
  3. Both ECU connectors.

Was this vehicle ever driven underwater?:laugh:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geezer probably. The last owner, garaged for 15 years, was a high school student. The C101 is very clean and so are the ecu connectors. They look brand new clean. If you really want to see them or suspect them I can send some pics tomorrow. I have the bbq going right now. Hungry kids.

156661491127917041073278193790.jpg

No nothing that causes alarm. Aside from my driver side front running light always being on and my front blinkers sometimes working, I'm just going to let good enough be for the time being. I don't have the time or funds to fix anything right now. It's my work truck and I need it Monday through friday and with three young daughters they take up my weekend time right now. 

I just discovered my injectors are leaking and this needs to take top priority at the moment. I don't need a fire.

I looked for this harness. I couldn't find it. I pulled the headlamp out and still no luck. You have been a tremendous help! Got the 4 hole injectors in. They fixed my leak and my stumbling idle.
Sometimes it's easier to pull the air box to find it

Stock 1988 swb 4.0 ax15 np 231.