SWB "COMANCHE" Over the Rail Bed Liner - Northern CO

mjben

I haven't had a short bed for a couple years now, and I'm getting tired of looking at it in my back yard.

All mounting hardware intact - it clamps to the bed rails, so no drilling!

2 holes cut for access to tie downs near tailgate, otherwise no holes/damage.

NO TAILGATE PIECE

Asking $150

Pick up in Fort Collins, CO. 

Not reasonable to ship.

IMAG0215.jpg.9ab9e9650d35baae255506cf16aec3a7.jpg

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, mjben said:

Not sure where you're located, but FWIW, and for anyone else who might be interested, I'll be driving from northern CO to Northern WI and back around X-mas/New Years...

Where in Northern WI? I live near La Crosse and could possibly aid in delivery. 

2 hours ago, derf said:

I could be interested.  But my MJs aren't running so it may be a challenge to pick up.  What would it take for you to run it down to just past SE Denver (near Elizabeth) one of these weekends?

I'd probably do it for full asking price ($150), I just NEVER get down that way... I'll be flying out of DIA the morning of 11/19 and could possibly bring it with then.

46 minutes ago, mjben said:

I'd probably do it for full asking price ($150), I just NEVER get down that way... I'll be flying out of DIA the morning of 11/19 and could possibly bring it with then.

I'd be willing to throw in a little gas money.  It is out of your way, no question.  Although a weekday would be difficult for me to make since the Jeeps are not at my house.  I'm west of 470 into the foothills.

Let me see what I can do to get something to transport it.  I might could come up your way to pick it up.

Archived