i must be missing something????

88swampedmj

because according to this guy.. 88 was the last year for a comanche so

my 91 doesnt exist!! :eek: :eek:

panama called him and asked if hed trade for his j10 and the guy told him it was 88 the last year and swore up and down on it lmao.. AND he said he worked for jeep and 88 is the LAST year so he would know i guess lmao

http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/421383053.html

it was pretty funny. I called to ask what year it is. He said all proud, its an 88, very rare cause its the last year they made them. I told him they were made till 92, but he insisted that 88 was the last year. He knows what he's talking about, he used to work for a jeep dealership.

I would venture to guess he is thinking of the FSJ trucks. They faded in 87/88, same way comanche faded in 92/93. Just missinformed. I looked at his add when that truck was on ebay, it claimed pwr windows and locks. Only comanche's that came with that was in the late 80's Laredo long beds. Never saw an interior pic to confirm it, could be swapped in, thats what I am doing.

had a dealership employee (in my search for an xj for my first car) tell me that was the grand cherokee sport model... 'yea, the boxy ones, i know what you're talkin bout, we don't have any but those are grand cherokee sports'

uh... nah dude... its a CHEROKEE. comes in laredo, sport, se, limited, country, all kinds of stuff.

but luckily i found a manche. and sucks for me! it must be fake since its a 89 :cry: :oops: i got duped again!

I would venture to guess he is thinking of the FSJ trucks. They faded in 87/88, same way comanche faded in 92/93. Just missinformed. I looked at his add when that truck was on ebay, it claimed pwr windows and locks. Only comanche's that came with that was in the late 80's Laredo long beds. Never saw an interior pic to confirm it, could be swapped in, thats what I am doing.

he said it does have power locks and windows it also has a sun roof, vent windows and slider rear. wooooo

he knew what the j10s were cause i offered him one.