Efan rocker switch getting warm

Hey all a few weekends ago I replaced my stock little ac condenser fan with a larger late model XJ fan for more cfm, while

Doing that I decided to Install a switch so I could toggle the fan while wheeling, I

Followed 2 write ups on Cherokee forums and watched a few videos, I used a relay and 10g for everything as that’s all I had around and I used a stock rocker switch from an XJ fog lamp assembly and it seems to work great! Fan pull 10x more air and having a switch is amazing, my only issue now is that the stock XJ rocker switch is getting a little warm after about 10 minutes of the fan running which is making me nervous, I’m wondering if I possibly wired the switch wrong and am slowly burning it out, does anyone know the proper wiring for the stock XJ fog lamp switches? I currently have it hookup up like this:

Solid green to 12v on fuse block

Green/black to the spot

For the switch on relay

Black to a small ground point I found just behind the lower Lower part of the dash

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

4232be5746db3b8a0729864b95c73577.jpg

4ed9eb44f8da7a4ac857d493bae5b4fb.jpg

It’s hard to access the switch I have installed without tearing the dash down, but I have a spare switch here the colors are slightly different but I’m sure they are in the same terminals on the switch just different colored wires if this helps anyone picture what I’m
Talking about

44 minutes ago, 88mancheman said:

Green/black to the spot

For the switch on relay

Assuming your not running fan current through the switch, your wiring seems to be correct.

45 minutes ago, 88mancheman said:

Black to a small ground point I found just behind the lower Lower part of the dash

NOTE: Ground coming off of the switch is solely for the Fog Lamp ON indicator. Determine if the 'ON indicator' is the source of the heat by disconnecting the ground circuit on the switch.

On 8/11/2019 at 12:52 PM, Ωhm said:

Assuming your not running fan current through the switch, your wiring seems to be correct.

NOTE: Ground coming off of the switch is solely for the Fog Lamp ON indicator. Determine if the 'ON indicator' is the source of the heat by disconnecting the ground circuit on the switch.
':

Awesome! there is no fan current running to the switch which is why I'm a little more concerned about the warmth at the switch, I will have to try disconnecting the switch next time I have some free time and see if the warmth goes away, is it normal for the on indicator light to get warm when being used or does it sound like I do have an issue with the switch after all?