ZJ Coolant Tank

WahooSteeler

On 7/1/2019 at 9:30 AM, WahooSteeler said:

Lemons, let me know. 

Dude, got a picture? Looking for the 93-98 version, they changed styles in 99. 

The 93 thru 96 has a different part number than the 97 and 98's. I've attached a picture of the one I have available. It is from a 1998 5.9 Limited ZJ.

Thank you!

s-l1600.jpg

2 hours ago, jeepdude89 said:

The 93 thru 96 has a different part number than the 97 and 98's. I've attached a picture of the one I have available. It is from a 1998 5.9 Limited ZJ.

Thank you!

s-l1600.jpg

This is what I am looking for. Yes on part numbers but they are the same IIRC. How much? Switch to PM if you want. 

22 minutes ago, rokinn said:

I'm curious as to where that gets mounted.  thx

I'm willing to spend a few dollars to see if it can be mounted on the slope of the firewall up to the cowl for open system conversions. If you look at it from the side it extends out then drops down, so might fit nicely in between the blower fan motor and a/c hoses. Would have to cut the bottom tabs off of course. If someone didn't have a/c I bet it would go in great. 

14 hours ago, WahooSteeler said:

I'm willing to spend a few dollars to see if it can be mounted on the slope of the firewall up to the cowl for open system conversions. If you look at it from the side it extends out then drops down, so might fit nicely in between the blower fan motor and a/c hoses. Would have to cut the bottom tabs off of course. If someone didn't have a/c I bet it would go in great. 

I'll be curious as to how that works out.  Perhaps you can post a photo if it works for you.  :smile:

3 hours ago, rokinn said:

I'll be curious as to how that works out.  Perhaps you can post a photo if it works for you.  :smile:

Will do. I repurposed my Renix bottle like you did and that works fine although I think at "full dump" by the radiator it is a little shy on capacity and I lose a little coolant out of the upper hose connector. I could plug that and put on a cheap cap with a hole in it but I will probably see how this works.