1989 LWB MJ Part Out SW MO/Springfield

jeepdude89

I am currently parting out a 1989 4.0 AW4 auto 231 4x4 LWB MJ. The motor is locked up and it is completely rotted out underneath to the point that most of the unibody is gone, but it still has lots of good parts including factory taillights, rear sliding window, cargo/bed light, skid plates, 3/4 blue face gauge cluster with column shift indicator and a nice burgundy interior. Please PM me if you're interested in anything. I have several other MJ parts from other part outs as well. I can ship anything anywhere within the US.

Prices:

Taillights-$200 shipped

Bench Seat-$300 shipped

Factory Rear Slider-$250 shipped

Thank you!

IMG_1246.JPG

IMG_1654.JPG

IMG_4246.JPG

1 hour ago, Nashmanche said:

If you still have them, I am interested in the taillights if they are in good shape, no chips or cracks, etc. 

Yes, the taillights are still available. They do have some wear as shown in the pictures, but they are still in good condition. No broken mounting tabs. A good polish would make them look really good. I've attached pictures of them to this message. Please private message me if you're still interested.

Thank you!

IMG_1406.JPG

IMG_2402.JPG

This MJ has been parted out of anything usable and went off to the crusher yesterday. I still have several parts left plus lots of other MJ parts from previous part outs, so please send me a message if you're looking for something. I am also currently parting out a 1986 MJ as well.

Thank you!

Archived