EGR fitting size??? Custom EGR Pipe???

Anyone know the fitting size for the EGR tube fittings? I am in the process of installing a Pacesetter header on the Eliminator, and of course the new EGR bung on the exhaust manifold has moved causing an issue with the installation of the EGR tube. Not sure about doing the EGR delete versus trying to fab up a new EGR pipe. I did try to fab a pipe out of a extra EGR pipe I had, but could not get it air tight, had some leaks. I took it to a weld shop and so far they are not having much success either. I saw some flex pipe that would take the heat but no real way to make the fittings work. You need a flange at the end of the pipe to seal when the fitting is tightened up and a straight length for the fitting to swivel when installing. It appears that this simple modification has turned into a nightmare. Any ideas would be welcome.

No emissions testing at all. We have a "Safety Check", if the wheels stay on the car you pass and $25 for the inspection. I think that fitting might be a M22x1.5. Went through my sizing gauges and the OD only fits M22, the only two M22 size thread pitches are 1.5 fine, 2.5 course. Thread distance measurements look to be 1.5. Now which way to go with the EGR?

I had a similar issue. I ended up cutting the pipe in half, attaching both ends loosely and sleeving with another pipe and welding it. The engine was out which made it easier. In CA the EGR has to work.

image.jpeg