Sign in to follow this  
Strokermjcomanche

ISO several parts .

I'm looking for a pair of renix  chrome headlight bezels and a pair of new or like new Grey hockey arm rest shipped to 44509 . Let me know what you have and a price shipped to me , thanks . 

Rockauto for the bezels.

I think I have the grey hockey stick arm rests.  Will check condition when I get home today.

I'm looking for used Bezels as I will be donating them to the Bantam Jeep fest in Butler next month ,those just need to be in decent condition or better . The arm rests are going on my black truck and I want them to be as nice (new)as possible . 

Just have one.  No pair.  And she ain't perfect.  May want to try teamcherokee.com

20190513_205609.jpg

20190513_205613.jpg

33 minutes ago, JC4XJ2MJ said:

Just have one.  No pair.  And she ain't perfect.  May want to try teamcherokee.com

20190513_205609.jpg

20190513_205613.jpg

Another member suggested TC as we'll and I seen nothing on their Site , maybe I missed them though ? Thanks in the armrests , but I'll pass . 

Thanks , tried to order them and they said my address is not a good address to ship to . I tried my moms house too , same thing. A phone number pops up to call but I tried several times and left a message and no one has returned my call . 

Still looking for at least the headlight Bezels , the armrests too if this doesn't pan out with TC . 

I have a pair of armrests, I’ll try to get a picture of them tonight and see if they are decent since its been a while since I’ve looked at them

Sign in to follow this