Where is other end of cargo light wires?

When i was replace to full gauge cluster by remove the dash and i notice there is cargo switch connector, I never knew it was there since my MJ don't equipment cargo light on behind roof, so i wondering where is other end of wire from connector to.....?

20190508_174641_HDR.jpg.b1e5d717c73072384ff4e582a0d4b5c7.jpg

By the way, yes i already looked for it in my other MJ which have no interior no carpet no seat but left dash in it and i looked around and couldnt find other end of cargo wires? Again my other MJ don't equipment cargo light also... Both of 2 MJ are 91 2wd one is short bed and one is long bed.

There is a harness that runs to the lights on the B-pillars, if you have it will be in that harness with terminal that reaches where the light would go. 

That is a separate harness, just because you have the terminal in the dash harness may not mean you have it in the cab harness. Mine doesn't either. 

Ohh i just remember now.... There is also clock wires when i pulled dash off and notice there is connector for the clock and I grab clock off the shelf and hooked it up and it work... Original my both MJ don't equipment with clock so why in the world will they put wires and not add clock there at first place? Is that strange, isn't? :dunno:

Not strange. There's only one dash harness with connectors for all options. It makes it easier on the assembly line because the guy putting in the dash doesn't need to go through the options list to see what's needed and what isn't on a particular truck, because if he screws up, changing out the dash harness is a big job, but a couple switch panels, no big deal. It also makes it easier for a dealer to add options after the fact when all they need to do is bolt on equipment and plug it in. On the same note, it also allows customers to spec whatever combination of options they want. 

6 minutes ago, gogmorgo said:

Not strange. There's only one dash harness with connectors for all options. It makes it easier on the assembly line because the guy putting in the dash doesn't need to go through the options list to see what's needed and what isn't on a particular truck, because if he screws up, changing out the dash harness is a big job, but a couple switch panels, no big deal. It also makes it easier for a dealer to add options after the fact when all they need to do is bolt on equipment and plug it in. On the same note, it also allows customers to spec whatever combination of options they want. 

Oh ok that make sense, but where is other end of connector on cargo wires? Any idea?